Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Meaning of Frienship

For me the meaning of friendship is a friend to play and have fun. I also often argue when different opinions. Surprisingly, the greater the difference, the more I like it. I learned many things. But there is a story that makes me think differently about the meaning of friendship. At that time, my mama papa on holiday to Bali and I was alone guarding the house ... "Hahahahaha!" I laughed while reading.
"Ben! He said the task would look for a reference chemical, even read comics. This I found a book from the shelf next to, want to borrow or not? You take the card right? Anyway tomorrow Thursday, the group must complete all tasks. Originally we did tonight. Yuhuuuu ... after it is off duty. PlayStation! "Explains Judi with a loud tone. Gambling is a simple man, had a lot of sense, but many also fail, hehehe .. From high school grade 1 to grade 2 now - I used a bunch, different again if problems playing PlayStation - Judi champion. It was like he already know what will happen in the game. But somehow, though actually I do not like playing PlayStation, thanks to Judi, I went along like playing games. The second is my friend Jon Bang, real name Jonathan. Jon Bang brave, big body for a day can eat five to six times. Soon he'll come - well, I knew he came here. "You're not ashamed to wear sunglasses?" I asked in Jon Bang, new to the library. It has been four days he was sick eye, but this morning he thought he was cured. But still wear sunglasses. I wonder, this guy is really too confident. I increasingly feel uniquely surrounded by two friends who over-dose on different things. We walk home together, our house is close to schools, Bang Jon and Judi is also a friend of one housing complex. When something comes home from school. I said to myself as seen from a distance "(Uh, it ...)". "I'm very familiar with my own home ..." I began to fear strangers when someone drove into my house looks quietly. Because of the fear, I did not dare go home. "Ohh yes it is!" Gambling and agree with my Jon Bang. Judi saw me carefully, he knew I was afraid to fight. I look like Judi was thinking about me and planning something. "Okay, Ben - you go out immediately notify the security guard right now, I'll Catch Jon and Bang them through the front and shouted .. thief ... neighbors would come out all the "whisper Gambling sounded frightened me even more shapeless. Because of the fear, feels like shortness of breath at all, can not be uttered any word of mouth. "... Ben, come on ... security guard" Gambling Whisper again. I immediately ran into an existing security post near the gate threshold of the road - no longer thought to what happens with my two best friends. security guard panic hear my story - he was immediately notify the other officers to come soon catch the thief in my house. I returned home boarded officer with his motorcycle. About 4 minutes old when I went to the security post and returned to my house. "Oh my God!" Shocked to see an officer of another security guard who came earlier than I was then smearing the tissue into a bloody nose Jon Bang. Gambling is seen also hand cuts like getting hit. Security guard immediately called the police as a result of this theft case. "Do not worry ... hehehe ... All three of us managed to thwart them. Earlier when we were calling the kettle black! Apparently there are no neighbors who came out of the house. As a result, the thief scampered out and hand to mouth with my berpas. Yes finally getting hit deh ... Gambling is also taxable hit their car in a hurry to go "Bang replied calmly and stupid Jon. Then Judi replied to the words of Jon Bang "Your home is safe - we caught them at the beginning, so it did not get to take stuff home." Long story short, I treat them both. Mom Judi and Jon came my home Tire and we explained what had happened. Surprisingly, the events of this thief like nothing ever happened. "Hahahahaha ... "Gambling actually laughed and went on to tell about his favorite characters while playing PlayStation. Meanwhile, Jon Bang tell if he still had time-saving had sunglasses nose just before getting hit. How do I? I also do not understand. Jon Bang is less clear when told of his experience. "(Hahahahaha. ..)" I laughed to myself because they both give a lesson to me. I might not cry over them, just shy dong bang Jon and Judi. But there are lessons to learn from these two best friends. Meaning of friendship is not just a friend to play and have fun. They better understand my fears and weaknesses. Judi and Jon Bang is my best friend. I thought, no one is willing to sacrifice his life if not for his best friend (Judi and Jon Bang one of them).

0 comment: